Sunday, September 9, 2007

Success and more success to come...

The Kentucky State show went really well. My clients who were competing placed, and nearly all my clients who are preparing for the upcoming show in November came along to watch. Being 11 weeks out from their own competition, everyone was excited to watch and get motivated to be on the stage themselves. I was so proud of my group, and I'm not just talking about the 2 competing that day. Nearly everyone else that showed up had brought their food for the day so that they wouldn't stray from their diet and they all wore a Team Natalie t-shirt.

I just started working with Chauncey at 4 weeks out on his diet, but he was already pretty tight. I helped him more with posing, stage prep, and his final week. He won first place in his weight class, and the best poser award.

Donna, who placed 5th in the Northern Kentucky open figure 'B' Class this year under my training, now has placed 3rd in the Kentucky State. She looked great, but has decided to hang up her shoes and move on to bodybuilding for the Kentucky Muscle. I couldn't be more excited about working with her for another show on a whole new level. She's in the perfect spot to pull through with better conditioning and not have to worry about being too muscular for the figure division.

I now have eleven competitors for the Kentucky Muscle show here in Louisville: 4 figure competitors, 4 female bodybuilders, and 4 male bodybuilders. My hands are full, but I love showing people just how much they can accomplish if they follow through with a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment